You are new in Oslo? Or you have been here for some time now and friends and family come to visit you and you wanna show them some nice spots in Oslo?
Then this is what you could do in Oslo:
* visit the small islands in the Oslofjord
* walk on the roof of the Opera
* take a look at the sculptures in Vigelandsparken
* Drink a coffee and/ or have a snack in Grünerløkka
* Enjoy the view and fancy apartments in Aker Brygge and Tjuvholmen
Already did these activities? Have a look at Visit Oslo and find more things to do